Recon Access Mitts
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed and engineered with the help of BD Athlete and adventure photographer, Chris Burkard, the Recon Access Mitts are designed to provide quick access to your hands while remaining ultra-warm for burly conditions. Featuring an innovative waterproof side zip, you can quickly slide your hands through opening for jobs that demand dexterity without taking off the mitts. A waterproof cuff pocket allows you to stow camera batteries, lens caps or other essentials, and a wrist leash keeps the mitts secure. The leather palm adds durability and grip and an included softshell liner also includes U|R Powered conductive material for gloves-on touchscreen use.
Recon Access Mitts Features
- OUTER MITTS:
- Two 170 g layers of PrimaLoft® Gold on back = 340 g insulation
- 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on palm
- Goat leather palm for durability and grip
- Pertex Shield® gauntlet cuff
- Waterproof side-zip for quick hand access
- Waterproof cuff pocket to stow gear
- Wrist leash
- INNER GLOVES:
- Lightweight softshell liner glove
- Conductive thumb and fingertips for gloves-on touchscreen use
- Reflective logos