Army Leather GORE-TEX Mitt
The Army Leather GORE-TEX is a warm mitten for skiing in tough weather conditions. The mitten version provides plenty of space for insulating air, ideal if you are prone to cold fingers. Sewn in hardwearing goatskin leather and polyamide fabric with pre-bent fingers for comfort and good pole grip. The model comes out a favourite in tests thanks to its sound design and well-thought-out details. A high cuff with snowlock is perfect when skiing in powder, while a wrist strap reduces the risk of losing a glove in a sudden gust of wind. A reliable, practical companion on ski tours and adventures in high alpine terrain. Perfect when you're doing a lot of uphill and need a protective glove with high breathability. Also available in 3- and 5-fingers models.
- Long, durable mitt.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX membrane with high breathability.
- Backhand in hardwearing polyamide fabric.
- Treated goatskin leather on palm and fingers.
- Fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet provide attachment options.