Micro Mag 340
A WORKHORSE CROSSBOW WITH LIFETIME DEPENDABILITY
- Best in class performance, value, and accuracy at an unmatchable price.
- An aluminum frame with Guardian™ anti dry-fire technology and a premium trigger for maximum accuracy.
- R.E.D.S Suppressors (Recoil Energy Dissipation System) significantly reduce noise and vibration for stealth.
- 340 feet per second of bone-crushing power.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Today’s crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy.
Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
WEIGHT6 / 8 LBS
The weight shown on the left is the overall weight without accessories installed, while the weight on the right is the weight with all included accessories installed.
DRAW EFFORT135 LBS
Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid.
DRAW TYPERope Aid
Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort.